RE: NANFA-- pet store forays(and location question)

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000-in-yahoo.com)
Mon, 3 May 2004 19:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Paul collects from all over florida. He doesnt keep
going back to the same place so that he doesnt over
collect. You would really have to work hard to over
collect bluefins and I bet the time for a population
to double in size is very very short.

A few years ago I bought about 100 bunches of
anacharis from a plant farm in Florida. I sold off
about half and I put the rest into some fiberglass
vats outside. I got to worrying about mosquitoes, but
none ever appeared. Then one day I saw a flash of red
and blue. I pulled out quite a few bluefin killies and
put a few in the outdoor pond. By the end of the
summer I had a few hundred bluefin killies.

Klaus

=====