Re: NANFA-- Tippecanoe trip

Bill Flowers (bloomin-in-indy.net)
Wed, 05 May 2004 06:23:59 -0500

Would it be feasible to setup some aquariums in the park on a
particicular wekend and display some of the more common fish? I also
feel that a sunnier wekend is in order. Shawn's already looking forward
to the next one. I will probably be in some small creeks this week-end.
May try to find some F. catenatus for my pond.

Bill