Re: NANFA-- Tippecanoe trip

Bill Flowers (bloomin-in-indy.net)
Thu, 06 May 2004 06:16:32 -0500

I will see what I can find out. I am going back up there with Ron on a
sunny day to setup and do some photographing the the more common fish. I
have one of those 8' folding tables that will fit nicely in the van and
a shed full of used tanks that I have picked up-in-garage sales or were
given to me. I will let you know what I find out. It will probably be in
a couple of weeks.

Bill F.