Re: NANFA-- $7.8 billion plan to restore the Everglades

Jane Knaub (hjknaub_at_netrax.net)
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:46:51 -0500

Henry

I believe that they want to restore the flow of water so that once again it can be
a "River of Grass". That's what Marjorie Stoneman Douglas called the Everglades in
her landmark book. It sure changed the way that I viewed the Everglades. Anyhow,
the main problem is with the volume and flow of clean water.