RE: NANFA-- Fish Native to Arizona

Ken Wintin (kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org)
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:50:58 -0800

Chuck,
We have only a few species, compared to the Midwest and southeast, but
some really cool stuff. I'll be talking about some(most) of them at the
next convention, but for starts:
Razor-back Sucker, speckled dace, desert pupfish, and beautiful shiner
(which isn't as beautiful as red shiner).
I'll give more info soon, or you can email me kwintin_at_desertmuseum.org.
Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: chuckmiro [SMTP:chuckmiro_at_wdn.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2000 1:29 PM
To: ML - NANFA (E-mail)
Subject: NANFA-- Fish Native to Arizona

Someone on the Compuserve fish forum has asked me what are some fish native
to Arizona. I would appreciate it if someone could tell me a couple of the
more interesting species, and if they'd like to be a local contact for this
person.

Thanks! :)

Chuck

------
/ For more information about NANFA, visit our web page,