Re: NANFA-- Re: Tank Raised Vs. Wild

Norman Edelen (normane_at_edelendoors.com)
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 18:28:17 -0800

Hello All,

I think that NANFA does an admirable job of facilitating communication among
native enthusiasts. Definitely fish are to be had, and NANFA's trading post
and mailing list are the perfect approach for NANFA to take. Ty's request
for fish is an appropriate use of these resources. NANFA has never been
instrumental in providing fish as an organization, but definitely aids one
in one's search for desired species. If NANFA ever did become involved in
providing fish I would be mighty surprised.

Norm

A proud member of
The Greater Portland Aquarium Society
www.gpas.org
The North American Native Fishes Association: over
20 years of conservation efforts, public education, and
aquarium study of our native fishes. Check it out at
www.nanfa.org