Re: NANFA-- Red Shiner Help Please

Ty (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 06:25:42 -0600

Well, I got home last night and he looked better. He was now able to close his
mouth. It appears that he had simply eaten more then he could swallow, but he was
working it down. This morning, however, he was dead. He must have choked to death.
I checked to see if there were any eggs left in his mouth, but they were gone.

Ty