Re: NANFA-- a newbie to collecting (oops, sampling)

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 14:45:54 -0500

<x-flowed>
Yeah, call me at the number listed in AC. Now I have to go get some
stonerollers for Jay, I think (!). I know a creek in the middle of
Scottsboro by a Colonial Bank that is loaded with stonerollers (no chubs,
though...). Or we could do a trip to Mountain Fork of the Flint River just
south of New Market, AL, in NE Madison County which is amazingly diverse and
easy to work.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A