Re: NANFA-- Fwd: Environment down the tubes

Travis Haas (travis.c.haas_at_lawrence.edu)
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:52:25 -0600

Quote of Hansen in the article:
Right now, in this country, the rights of an endangered fly or a
species of seaweed take precedence over national security commerce and
many people's right to the enjoyment of property and the pursuit of
happiness."

My reply:
"I don't know about _YOU_ buddy, but if the flies aren't happy, then I'm
gonna assume that I shouldn't be happy either. Honestly, does it really
take that much to please a fly? Maybe a little dead meat? Our world
must be in worse shape than I had originally thought."

Egad!

Travis Haas
Appleton, WI
"Professor, can I change my major to environmental policy?"