Re: NANFA-- RE: Does anyone here

Jeremy Tiemann (jtiemann_at_inhs.uiuc.edu)
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 08:23:33 -0600

<x-flowed>
I am an avid sports nut, and I listen to a lot of sports-talk on the
radio, esp when I am in the field. When the Tour de France was
taking place, some people called into the radio station and expressed
their dis-approval that a government agency/branch would sponsor a
bicycle team for an outrageous price, esp when the price of postage
keeps rising.

My comment is in left field and totally strayed away from fish, but I
felt obligated to comment on this string because I found it
interesting.

--
Jeremy Tiemann
Biological Field Assistant