Re: NANFA-- pipefish

Joshua L Wiegert (jlw_at_dune.net)
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 09:11:55 -0700 (MST)

Cool, Russel! I've never seen them that big -- seldom even see the ones
at public aquraiums or the tyep youbuy much above three or four inches.
(Although, you were sort of fishing, so we have to understand that you've
added the obligatory inches to make it a whopper.... :)

WIsh you'd gotten some photos.

Joshua