Re: NANFA-- FW: NatureServe updated with freshwater fish images

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:18:21 -0500

<x-flowed>
Species accounts on NatureServe include Google search functions for
available pics, too. I'll say it again, it's the single best on-line source
for information on many taxa.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A