NANFA-- Fwd: Here's a link to your home page!

Shinerscoop_at_aol.com
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:54:36 EST

New Shiner Scoop homepage, check it out! I just got it to work and will be
updating it with more information and pictures in the near future. My next task
is to try and get the www.shinerscoop.net domain pointed to this aol homepage,
wish me luck!

If anyone has experience in "DNL's" and such, any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

BG
From: HMTWN_at_aol.com
To: shinerscoop_at_aol.com
Subject: Here's a link to your home page!
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:44:30 GMT

Dear Shinerscoop,

Congratulations! Here's the address for your new home page:

http://ho metown.aol.com/shinerscoop/myhomepage/business.html

Let Everyone Know About Your New Web Page
1) Now is a great time to share your page with family and friends. Just
forward this e-mail with your home page address to any one with an e-mail
address and Internet access. That's right, they don't have to be on AOL
to view your home page.

2) Let others find you by adding it to your AOL member profile. Just edit
your profile and select "Include a link to my AOL Hometown home page" at
the bottom.

3) Save your page in your AOL Favorite Places by opening the page and
clicking the heart in the upper right corner. To learn more go here
Favorite Places.

Do More With Your Home Page
7 Edit Your Page: Update your page at any time. Just go AOL Keyword:
Hometown and select the page you want to change.
7 Upgrade Your Page: Go beyond the quick template and use EasyDesigner to
make your page truly your own. Plus you can use any of the 5,000 free
images to customize your home page.

NEED HELP?
Find it in AOL Hometown Help.