NANFA-- Car Stickies/business cards

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:50:56 -0500

Bob, go to www.vistaprint.com. You can get 250 business cards for free and
about $5 to have them shipped to you. They have a bunch of different
designs that you can choose from and it is very easy to do. I thought that
it was a great idea and I went ahead and ordered them as my NANFA business
cards. I hand them out to home owners whose property we survey, or anyone
who wants information. I can send you a copy of mine if you like. There
will always be people who abuse the system, but that just means that the
rest of need to cover their tracks ;)

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist
Cleveland Metroparks Zoo