Re: NANFA-- Re: Electric Cuurent...was-- sunfish

Ty Hall (tyhall_at_mia.net)
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 08:59:28 -0600

My purpose in bringing it up was not to solicit sales. I prefer that you support
your local shops first. But if someone wants something and can't find it locally
then, yes I will do mail order. E-mail me OFF LIST for more info.

Ty