Re: NANFA-- Mountain Fork trip

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 04 Oct 2000 22:50:03 EDT

I still say we didn't see any studfish, even though by right they should be
in this stream. Further exploration will tell, hopefully! If we go back we
should be braced to do a full-scale ID session on shiners & chubs. I'm also
gonna try to bushwhack access to upstream areas including some of the source
springs.

--Bruce Stallsmith