Re: NANFA-- mark smith

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 03 Oct 2000 09:34:30 EDT

Casper, I believe those are the trout, Yes!... This is a very interesting
story he has to share about his brook trout, and how a small pop. was found
in the Chagrin River system, only 45 miles east of Downtown Cleveland!...
The watershed is a neat little exhibit, and portrays natives in small 25
gallon tanks, but is a pretty nifty little exhibit. I would say that if
Public Aquariums had no native exhibits at all, that this would be an
affordable inspiration!... Thanks!