Re: NANFA-- An Ohio Question

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:04:55 EDT

Bruce, this is Robert Carillio. I have never heard of the green house, but
if you give me an exact city and address, I will tell you exactly where it
is, and be able to tell you whether it is within proximity to the
convention. You said "Mahoning Hills" it is actually 'Hocking Hills" as The
Mahoning Valley is in the n.e. region of Ohio (where I live) and The
"Hocking Hills" are in s.e. Ohio about 4 hours from me. This is where the
convention will be held. Give me that info, and I would be happy to
steer you right! Thanks, Robert Carillio PS> I would not know anything as
to their contents of plants. I know that a huge arboretum exhists not far
from Hocking Hills near Newark, Ohio.