Re: Speaking of Public Aquariums... Was "Re: NANFA-- Newport Aquarium"

Tony (anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th)
Fri, 06 Oct 2000 23:07:02 +0700

I had been there 2-3 years ago and am quite like it a lot. They have many
cichlids [including Paratilapia from Madagasgar] spawning in the tank and healty
and beautiful group of dourados [salmon-like characin]. At that time I am not
very interested in NA fishes though but the paddlefish at the time is nice. After
that I heard that they had a renovation so things might change...

Tony