NANFA-- Re: Hog Sucker

Edward Venn (e_venn_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 02 Oct 2001 04:58:41 +0000

<x-flowed>
Sucker tips: Don't have any good ones but, as kids my friend and I tried to
keep them in a large pond on his property. We would catch them as they came
upstream to spawn. I'm not sure if this is normal but. after spawning the
adults usually died off.

BTW I do have one good tip: Don't answer any e-mails from Nigerians saying
they have found fallow bankaccounts holding vast sums of money in their
country's banking system.

Ed
Tokyo Japan