RE: NANFA-- Worst environmental disasters?

Denkhaus, Robert (DenkhaR_at_Ci.Fort-Worth.TX.US)
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:45:14 -0500

I am probably risking getting slammed and this may not be discrete enough
but... in my opinion, the greatest disaster has been the development of
vaccines and cures for diseases and other technological advances which have
further removed humans from the forces of natural selection thereby
increasing life spans and birth rates and decreasing mortality which has led
to our overwhelming over population problem and all of the associated
environmental effects.

Rob Denkhaus
Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge

"If you figure out that you don't