Re: NANFA-- Old but informative Fundulus papers

Al G Eaton (sege7_2000_at_yahoo.com)
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

I hope Dr. Thomerson doesn't hear you called him
old!!! He's bigger than you are and will kick your
butt..lol. If you ever get the chance to collect with
Dr. Thomerson, by all means do so... he's a lot of fun
to collect with.

Klaus