Re: NANFA-- IL_IN NANFA chapter Fall trip - Sun Oct 6th

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:20:10 -0700 (PDT)

Ooops ... that was supposed to go to Jeremy only.
My mistake.

Well ... the trip web page is now available at
http://home.attbi.com/~sajjadlateef/nanfa/index.html

If anyone can id the darters and shiners marked unknown
please let me know.

Sajjad