RE: NANFA-- Speaking announcement for John Volpe (Atlantic

Jeremy Tiemann (jtiemann_at_inhs.uiuc.edu)
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 07:54:23 -0500

<x-flowed>
This is not 100% true... farm raised Atlantic salmon (as with most,
if not all, farmed raised fish) that escape compete with and
hybridize with native Atlantic salmon, further degrading the quality
and quantity of the Atlantic salmon stock.

--
Jeremy Tiemann
Illinois Natural History Survey