Re: NANFA-- celebrity encounter and fun picture

Jay DeLong (thirdwind_at_att.net)
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:25:27 -0700

<x-flowed>
At 07:18 PM 10/22/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Yup, Great tunes all. It was Ian McDonald of Foreigner. Interesting
>music. Not "Chick" music at all;-)

John, I don't know. I can imagine nsync singing the words to 21st Century
Schizoid Man. Picture the video-- Justin Timberlake and his homeys step
out of their limo and are greeted by a mob of 12 year old girls. He grabs
the mike and croons: "Cat's foot iron claw. Neuro-surgeons scream for more.
At paranoia's poison door. Twenty first century schizoid man." He'd do it
all sweet and sincere. What's old is new again.

--
Jay DeLong
Olympia, WA