RE: NANFA-- Fw: Beware

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:21:47 -0400

<x-flowed>
Gad, that's embarassing. I didn't look close enough at the gator other than
to think that it looked in good shape for a recently deceased big
gator...(!). And I've always been lame in telling one type of rattlesnake
from another. So I guess we (I) can all feel better and relaxed that these
dudes & dudettes didn't kill these nice herps.

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "Crail, Todd" <tcrail_at_northshores.com>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: RE: NANFA-- Fw: Beware
>Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:15:51 -0400
>
>Good eye Ken :)
>
>What I'm wondering then is... What's the motivation for them to lie or
>embellish? On the scene job hazzards of working for FEP? "Look at all the
>dangerous animals we removed for your development interests" propoganda?
>???
>
>Todd

</x-flowed>