RE: NANFA-- RE: Shiner Scoop net

Sajjad Lateef (sajjadlateef_at_yahoo.com)
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:23:14 -0800 (PST)

I tried out Ray Wolff's shiner scoop as well on the last trip.

It's pretty decent, but, I wish the handline was longer. Easiest
way to catch shiners, ever.

Also, you have to either weave the handline end through your
fingers or make a loop to hold on to. When thrown as far out
as possible, the weight of the hoop may jerk the handline
out of your hand. If you do loose it, pray that you have a
long fishing rod and an experienced fisherman to hook the
net back out :)

Sajjad

=====

--
Sajjad Lateef   e-mail: sajjad_at_acm.org
Note: Any e-mail to me with my first name in Subject  or