Re: NANFA-- Alabama sturgeon article by C Scharpf

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 21:38:18 EDT

I'm glad you posted this on-line, Jay. I am having 65 copies of it printed
for use in one of my classes at the University. It was actually kind of a
goof telling the people at the University Copy Center that it was OK to make
the copies and don't worry about the copyright, 'cause I'm president of the
group that publishes the 'zine. So I'll report back on how a class of 60+
north Alabamans responds to this case. "In Birmingham they love the
governor, ooh ooh ooh..." but in Huntsville they don't always!

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL