RE: NANFA-- Borrkies

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 08 Sep 2000 13:22:21 EDT

Jay, I think he may bring some sample coppies. The material in the book is
"universal" in that just because Ohio rivers are the focus, one can stll
see, learn, and appreciate the function streams play in our day to day
lives. This is the first book on Ohio native fishes and streams since
Trautman. It is completely updated, although it is not a scientific pub. I
am glad for that, because we need to reach the general public on stream
importance, not only the scientific community. Everyone must get involved,
and this is what this book appeals to. It will present a general, yet
comprehensive demo. on how these systems, and the earth works. It is my
belief that the very destruction of such habitats, stems from the lack of
understanding among the public, as to HOW the earth works. If more people
knew, this, and by how destroying it can trickle down to destroying the
economy, then there would be less destruction... in my opinion!... Rob