Re: NANFA-- Natives should get TV exposure

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 17:22:40 EDT

Henry, I would like to get some footage. I am not sure when and where to
meet as I am planning the 2001 convention. I think a late October or early
November meeting would look good. What city are you in and what major
interstates are near by. Is there a library or school to meet at????