Re: NANFA-- Natives should get TV exposure

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:53:38 EDT

Maybe we should all send in a copy of our videos too, to show that this is a
serious thing that just needs the pros to come out and do a documentary on
"Fish watching"... I would be interested in that video, as well! Rob
Carillio, Ohio NANFA