Re: NANFA-- Natives should get TV rights

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:45:46 EDT

Now wait a minute folks!!!... Before we go "liberal bashing", let us
remember that if it wern't for these so called extreemists and wackos who
dared to challenge the status quo, none of us would be enjoying the act of
collecting in streams in the UNITED STATES today, a country of which gained
it's independence from people who wanted change. In the days of the
colonies, many were content to stay under the rule of England, and those
that wanted revolution were considered to be extreemists and crazy!!!....
Now that we have grown into the nation that we are all of those folks who
signed the declaration of independence, are now touted as heros.... our
founding fathers!!! Everyone can be an extreemist in their own way. What
bothers me about the so-called "conservatives" however, is that many of them
have not yet learned to "CONSERVE" the very object that makes their own life
possible!!! Personally, I am not one or the other, but I believe that there
is something we can ALL learn from each other, and to think that one party
has the solutions for everything and everyone, is absurd!!! This is what
most disturbes me the way many conservatives seem to come across. Well, I
am getting out of controll, so I will stop here!!!... HA!