Re: NANFA--New England Chapter Collecting

Robert Carillio (darterman_at_hotmail.com)
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 11:08:45 EDT

Yuo should come to the 2001 convention and set up a 20 gallon exhibit
representing a habitat in your region! I am attempting to get the regional
reps to do this at the conv. for an exhibit area that will feature different
set-ups and habitats.... Rob Carillio PS. If interested, simply bring what
you have to the convention...