Re: NANFA-- TN Valley Gang trip in GA

Roselawn Museum (roselawn_at_mindspring.com)
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:32:04 -0400

Hi Sharon

Great! So far, there are five of us. Unless the temperature dips between
now and then, the water should be tolerable even without a wetsuit. I was
in the Sallicoa last Saturday, and it was fine. I'll post more detailed
directions next week. Despite the sadness that cowards have imposed upon
our lives this week, I intend to continue to enjoy my freedom to meet with
good people in a good land. Okay, who else wants to go? Patrick? Geyer family?

Steven A. Ellis
Kennesaw, GA

At 08:37 PM 9/12/01 -0400, you wrote:

>On 10 Sep 2001, at 15:39, Roselawn Museum wrote:
>

>> OK who's up for another collecting (sampling) trip? This one's here in
>> beautiful GA, and it's a doubleheader on Saturday, September 22nd.
>
>Ya ya! Not certain I am free that weekend, but here's a tentative
>YES. Will bring truck and try to find some time to look for
>snorkling gear in the meantime. The wetsuit might have to wait,
>money's a bit tight and my size is unlikely to be found in garage
>sales :)
>

>Sharon Allsup
>Winston, Georgia

---