Re: NANFA-- Unidentified Sculpin

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 19:24:42 -0500

Wally,

While I was fishing on the Clarion, I was standing on a rock in the
middle of the river and watched one of these guys jump repeatedly out of
the water. Nothing was chasing him, he was by himself and he'd clear at
least 2 ft in the air. Not a 50 lb carp but impressive nontheless! I
can see why they would be difficult to keep.

You were not the locals. The locals were down in Cook's forest.

John