Re: Re: NANFA-- Re: Fundulus blairae

John Bongiovanni (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:11:33 -0500

I'm trying to get a copy of his research. I am particularly interestested in Dr. Cashner's study regarding the selection of his samples. Were the samples taken from one location or throughout the geographical range of the organism. I would suspect some variation in genetic markers between the different geographic populations. Are the samples of "blairae" pooled or was a single population used as the Type population.

This whole dicussion is what makes science fun!

John