RE: NANFA-- first harvest/non-native

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 13:53:23 -0400

Ray,

In these systems, do you just use plants as the filter or do you also run some type of carbon in the systems? Do you pics on your website, and if so, what's that url again? Do you just leave them as is for the winter then, or do you have a winterization process?

Thanks :)
Todd
-----Original Message-----
From: R. W. Wolff
Sent: Tue 9/17/2002 2:07 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: NANFA-- first harvest/non-native

The inevitable happened, fall is nearing. With night time lows down to the
low fifties ( which many say is comfortable or good sleeping weather
whatever that means, boy they must save on heating bills but rack up the AC
costs) it was time to bring in my non native killifish. I am with them,
when it gets that cold, its time to find some warmth =).

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]