Re: NANFA-- Re: Mullet [not NA]

anutej_at_loxinfo.co.th
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 22:42:40 +0700

Here in Asia there is at least a special mullet menu that is served in some
holidays. The whole fish is [I assumed] grilled or steamed with the skin and
scale inact, then chilled and served cold. To eat the fish the skin is peeled off
and the white meat is eaten with sauce. Many people like it.

Tony