Re: NANFA-- Calif. Fish May Get Endangered Tag

Harry Knaub (harryknaub_at_netrax.net)
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:11:19 -0400

I know that I'm weighing in late on this topic but, I think that they're more
commonly, at least around here, called Palomino Trout. And Moon's right, they look
strange the way they're light color stands out in the water.

Harry Knaub