NANFA-- Re: females & NANFA

Jeffrey Fullerton (tcmajorr_at_westol.com)
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:49:21 -0400

> Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:11:42 -0700
> From: "Jay DeLong"
> Subject: RE: NANFA-- females & NANFA
>
> > Poor thing ! Who was she ?
>
> None other than Stephanie Scharpf, wife of our esteemed AC editor and former
> "confirmed bachelor" Chris Scharpf.

That turned out to be the best catch made at the 1998 Convention in
Tennesee! I'm sure it more than made up for troubles trying to bring
home the finned variety.

I must say that the organization and this forum have enabled me to make
some great friends- even more valuable than the fish traded thru the
years!

Jeff

In Mt Pleasant PA- in the path of the appraching tropical storm looking
forward to some relief from the drought while hoping for the best for
all my friends down on the Gulf and in the southland.