RE: NANFA-- Not quite middle-aged in Alabama

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:31:39 -0400

I'm trying to get things arranged so that I can make it. I've got some
stuff I need to reschedule and if I can make that work I'll be there. Right
now it's gonna be tough but if I do, I'll swing by and kidnap Steven on my
way. I've got plenty of bungee cords in my truck so strapping him down
won't be a problem. That way, Steven, nobody can get mad at you for
going....its not like you had a choice. ;-)

Ol' Chip over in SC

Working hard because millions on welfare depend on me!

Procrastinate NOW!!!!