RE: NANFA-- females & NANFA

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 17:12:15 -0400

Are you really sure you want them to eat triple moonpies Steven? :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Rose Lawn Museum
Sent: Thu 9/26/2002 11:12 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- females & NANFA

Yeah, but how many of us have the rakish good looks, devastating charm, or
bulging wallet of that guy she married? The Ferrari didn't hurt his chances
either. (-;

I'm negotiating with the Snorkelmeister for a young/female incentive
program. If I'm successful, he may offer double moonpies to anyone under 30
who attends one of our collecting trips...triple moonpies if they are also
female.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]