RE: NANFA-- NANFA IRC Chat room?

Crail, Todd (tcrail_at_northshores.com)
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 14:34:49 -0400

I guess I better get busy on my "Honey-Do" list then! :)

Perhaps having a 24x7 room, people will become addicted to that and native fish keeper spouses can begin referring to the computer as "The Significant Other" :)
-----Original Message-----
From: Ipchay61_at_aol.com
Sent: Sun 9/29/2002 11:26 AM
To: nanfa_at_aquaria.net
Subject: Re: NANFA-- NANFA IRC Chat room?

Todd,

A nanfa chat room would be great. I only post about the other site because
it has a native fish chat room and I like to talk about them. Even with me
posting about it, very few take the time to come in. What's up with that
folks? Anyway, if y'all set it up, I will be there.

By the way...I'll be in the current native fish chat room tonight at 8:00pm
EDT. Y'all come on in. Its at www.aquachat.com.

Chip

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]