Re: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news

Irate Mormon (archimed_at_netdoor.com)
Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:55:29 -0500

Before this gets out of hand, I should point out that the welaka scare is very anecdotal at this point. Real work needs to be done
before we raise the big red flag.

Prost,

Martin

--
The people in the village were real poor, so none of the children had any toys. But
this one little boy had gotten an old enema bag and filled it with rocks, and he