Re: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news

Steffen Hellner (steffen_at_hellner.biz)
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:47:59 +0200

C4mon Chip, tell me more about the nice shiners I don4t have! ;-)
I think you are right with your oppinion (of course, it4s yours), I
personally like intense colors and then extraordinary fins and shapes.
I once had one male fieryblack (female died on transport) and rainbow -
gorgeous sights, really. I just imagine how a safron or redlip shiner will
look when breeding.

One day or another I will have some of them I hope.

Steffen

-