Re: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news

B.G. Granier (bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:44:51 -0500

Bruce and all.........

The thing about merely listing a fish while sitting on their collective
rumps, (Fed., State, or whoever) really gets my goat.....

If there really _is_ a concern, then damn-it, DO SOMETHING about the
situation instead of just waiting until it gets even worse........

For now, I've given an Abort mission to the Navy Seals : )

Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way, just stating my opinion.

What's even worse, is that when a species is placed on any type of list, the
blackmarket price just quadrupled, therefore enhancing the risk of taking,
transporting and dealing in "said" species, if you get my drift.........

Regards to all who are concerned about our vanishing species and I didn't
really mean to offend anyone.

Just another who cares.

BG