RE: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news

Chip Rinehart (crin_at_glassmaster.com)
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:16:42 -0400

I agree with BG here. It doesn't do a whole lot of good to simply list a
fish as protected and then do nothing else about it. Dustin and I have
tried to inform the DNR of some of the locations where we have found
"protected" species in hopes that they will do something to help preserve
these fish (and I don't mean just in formalin). ;-) Only time will tell if
they use any of the info we have supplied.

Chip in SC
(Home of the 2004 NANFA Convention.....y'all come)