RE: NANFA-- Bluenose shiner news/cardinal tetra

Nick Zarlinga (njz_at_clevelandmetroparks.com)
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:48:46 -0400

Check this out for wild cardinal tetras and the good that can be done from
acquiring animals from the wild.

http://www.angelfire.com/pq/piaba/

Nick Zarlinga
Aquarium Biologist