Re: NANFA-- Golden Shiner Question

John B (bongi_at_cox-internet.com)
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:25:01 -0500

I've used blackstripers and blackspotters. They too, I agree,
agressively eat algae. Yet I see them nibbling the new leaves from a
number of my plants, especially Hygrophila polysperma. It looks just
like a bite out of a sandwhich. That is why I removed them from the
tank. They like my plants too much.

John