Re: NANFA-- Bluenose Shiners & Pond Update- Recovery from

Bruce Stallsmith (fundulus_at_hotmail.com)
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 18:37:34 -0400

<x-flowed>
Yeah, it's the fish who would be lacking in such a situation. I rarely
monitor the human behaviors that closely(!).

--Bruce Stallsmith
Huntsville, AL, US of A

>From: "B.G. Granier" <bgkajun_at_worldnet.att.net>
>To: <nanfa_at_aquaria.net>
>Subject: Re: NANFA-- Bluenose Shiners & Pond Update- Recovery from
>Winterk ill
>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 16:09:34 -0500
>
>Bruce,
>
>Who, the fish?
>
>BG

patented spam protection and more. Sign up now!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa
</x-flowed>